Van Auken Akins Architects LLC is sponsoring our 20th Annual Harvest for Hunger campaign this year and we invite you to partner with us. Our goal this year is $7,500 or 30,000 meals!
Please help us raise critical funds to help feed the hungry of Northeast Ohio. Your support is just a click away!
This year we are selling Super Bowl Squares, Playing BINGO, and hosting our famous Happy Hour Event.
If you would like additional information on any of our fundraising efforts please contact - Jackie Zikeli-Vaugh - firstname.lastname@example.org - 216-241-2220!
The Greater Cleveland Food Bank is currently facilitating their disaster plan, which addresses the increased need for emergency food and modifications to their distribution methods so they can reach as many people as possible.
Here are a few ways your gift will be put to work:
• Packing emergency boxes with a seven-day supply of nonperishable food for households in need, including seniors.
• Turning our monthly on-site produce distribution into a drive-through pantry, where volunteers can simply put food into client’s trunks, as well as piloting software that could help our partner agencies do the same.
• Promoting calls to our Help Center for anyone in need of food. We are tracking any changes at partner programs and connecting callers to a food site in their neighborhood. If you know anyone in need of help, please call 216-738-2067.
• Providing grab and go lunches to children who are out of school at partner sites that are willing and able to provide meals, even if they are not offering other services.
• Providing weekend bags of food to children in need through our Backpack for Kids program at new and non-traditional sites.